Any reference to "we", "us" and "our" is to Ministry of Paintball.com. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of Ministry of Paintball.com (the "Website").
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on the website personal information is collected by us. You may also be asked to provide personal information when buying from us via the website.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use "cookies" or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section entitled "Cookies" below).
We may also collect personal information: when you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; when you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters.
How do we use information about you?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal information may be used by us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the website, services and your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of services to you;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- investigate any suspected breach of our terms and conditions,
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us; and/or
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can email us at the email address below or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Cookies and other such devices
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- we may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- If you call our customer service/booking team, we may pass your personal information to our call centre to allow them to deal with your call more efficiently;
- We may share information we collect with our third party marketing partners. If we do so, we will request that they treat this information in accordance with our privacy promises and to refrain from disclosing or using your personal information for purposes other than for the provision of services or information to you or this website. Our third party marketing partners may also send you special promotions and offers for related services, at their sole discretion. You can opt out of receiving information by e-mailing us at email@example.com or using our Contact page.