MINISTRY OF PAINTBALL - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Paintballs are not included in this offer
- You will be required to pre purchase your 1st 100 paintballs at $25 per player or 1st 200 paintballs at $50 per player, depending on site, at time of booking. Please see our full list of sites to view our current pre purchase requirements http://www.ministryofpaintball.com/australia/paintball-locations-map.php
- Paintballs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry tickets (Digital or pre-paid) must be presented on the day of the event along with your reference code otherwise the full entry fee of $45 per person will be payable.
- If a member of your group fails to attend the event they will lose their pre-payment and are no longer entitled to their pre purchased paintballs.
- All bookings are non-refundable, however, to change or move a date this must be done a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the play date. Booking change/move is subject to whether the site can accommodate the remaining players on the date you wish to move from.
- The supplier holds Public Liability Insurance, Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival at your paintball day you will have to sign a personal registration form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries.
- Please arrive at the specified time on your date of play as there is a safety briefing which cannot be missed!
- Minimum age is 12 but locations do vary so please check that your chosen location has the minimum age policy you require by clicking the relative dot on the locations map.
- There is no disabled access.
- The national average number of paintballs used for a full day is 500.
- If you wish to return your VIP tickets, you may do so in writing within 7 days of purchase. Send your receipt and tickets by recorded delivery to Ministry of Paintball , Level 4
362 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000 with a covering letter explaining the reason for a refund.
Please note that once this period has passed, the terms and conditions on will become binding and it will not be possible to refund you for your tickets
We value all our customers and their security, therefore all online payments are completed through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account or you are unsure what PayPal is please contact our bookings team for assistance.
Please note that your booking will not be processed until your payment has been completed. All bookings are subject to availability and therefore your booking may be rescheduled or relocated if your payment arrives at a later date.
If you would like to make a payment through another method, please ring our bookings office on 1800 646478 (1800 MINISTRY) and an operator will be happy to take your booking over the phone.